Sex crimes are taboo and considered particularly heinous offenses by the general public. For this reason, if you’re accused of a sex crime, you may find that society considers you guilty until proven innocent. Due to this stigma and the consequences your charges can have on your day-to-day life, it’s important that you obtain representation from an attorney at our firm.
We understand the sensitive nature of sex crime charges. We strive to assist our clients and their families compassionately and respectfully after they’ve been accused of or charged with these types of criminal offenses.
Sex crimes can range from misdemeanors to violent felonies, and we’re prepared to defend against your charges, no matter how severe they may be. If you’re facing sex crime charges, our legal team can help you by:
- Avoiding placement on a “Sex Offender Registry”
- Interviewing the people involved in your case
- Conferring with experts if appropriate
- Negotiating lesser charges or penalties with the prosecution (if possible)
- Arguing your case in court (if necessary) <
- Standing by your side until your case is resolved
Start fighting your charges by contacting us today. An attorney can provide you with the guidance you need to get through the legal process with dignity.